In the present scenario the competition is tougher than ever and end users are getting smarter; so in the current setting, traditional marketing activities alone cannot help. The outcomes of these activities are slow and clumsy for the start-ups, and will not take you miles.
To be successful, new ventures must eschew the traditional theories and practices and try effectual marketing. This strategy is simple, yet it focuses on speedy action, learning by doing, learning through failure, and most importantly, it creates premeditated approach to market experimentation that helps in giving instant feedback.
Startups search for cost-effective solutions and finding corporate solutions that fit their needs, and that come from experience. Simply using social media, effective online media presence and by keeping in mind these five specific elements that allow an entrepreneur to change marketing management can take your startup project a long way. These are the points we concluded after our struggle.
- Unlike the traditional marketing planning the Initial forecasts and planning cycles for mobile and website app should be relatively short. The planning is based on monthly, fort nightly or weekly plans.
- The new Hypercycle based plans contain less connected components. New ventures should focus on simple, straightforward and marketing activities that are easy eliminated based on market feedback.
- We should focus on completing transactions. This further helps new ventures understand the full potential of otherwise mysterious opportunities.
- Hypercycle planning encourages entrepreneurs to think as the user would and give what the user would want. Think of every aspect as the user would do.
- Hypercycle-based plans are action-oriented. It allow managers to take into consideration both positive and negative feedback. Thereby, turning the negative feedback into a future win-win situation.
With our experience, we learned that marketing for web and mobile applications is not mere following plans, but reacting according to audiences. Our new app gained immediate acceptance among the audiences as our strategies focused on likes and behavior of the audience. Secondly, downloads increased after the effective implementation of hypercycle planning. With this adoption our app lived another day and we had factual results to share with the clients. Our plans worked and our app became a market winner. Our catalytic hypercycle planning was successful and the same is working for others.