Becoming a CEO is tough,remaining one is tougher.A short cut to remain in
the corner office:
1) Exercise- your energy levels need to be high.
2) Reach out to new customers-spend 20 % time on this.
3) Contact existing customers
4) Achieve one important objective
5) Execute a marketing event-even calling old customers is ok
6) Do one important task-priortize your work every morning
7) Train an employee- you are building a future
8) Listen to all employees. Talk to them
9) Inspect product quality-you are dead if you slip here
10) Inspect work on delegated tasks- trust god but lock your car
11) Review progress to goals
12) Return all calls
13) Keep on smiling